Pressure sensitive adhesives require no heat or equipment to apply… Simply press to create a bond! Nip Roll Laminators help too.
Dot Matrix™ – Peel and Stick adhesive – available in sheets or rolls.
An excellent hobby (such as scrapbooking) medium. Provides 140 adhesive dots per square inch. No waste transfer as Dot Matrix™ conforms to the shape of the item. Volume orders as low as 20 cents per square foot. Use the thicker Super Dot Matrix™ version for cork, foam & other porous surfaces. Volume orders as low as 20 cents per square foot. Super version as low as 30 cents per square foot.
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive #486E – A thin adhesive for smooth surfaces.
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive #486N – for both indoor and outdoor use as well as high temperature applications up to 300 degrees F.!
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive # 486N provides excellent bonds to most surfaces. It has high cohesion and extreme peel strength.
This 2-sided adhesive is designed specifically for gaskets, high performance heat resistant labels and tapes, outdoor signs and decorations. # 486N has a tough polyethylene inner liner that stabilizes each side of the adhesive film. Use this pressure sensitive adhesive wherever you need an extremely strong, permanent no slip bond. It is our very best PSA for wood veneers to plastics and metals.
- Sheeting and slitting are possible. Volume orders as low as 50 cents per square foot.
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive #777 – a permanent, extremely strong acrylic adhesive has one-side repositionable with strippable grid.
Top of the line! Remarkable permanent acrylic adhesive that’s extremely strong. Especially designed to allow precision location of parts to be bonded. One surface of this double-sided adhesive tape is treated to give easy, non-stick movement of parts to a precise location before bonding to full strength when firmly pressed. Has strong Poly liner with thin foam innerply. One side has the unique ability to be stripped away perfectly clean, leaving substrate free of any residue. The tape is very strong and offers excellent bonds on most rough or smooth surfaces. Allows for decorative floor, wall or cabinet overlays to be later stripped clean and replaced with little or no surface preparation or cleaning before next decorative overlay is applied. Great for displays, shows sets, crafts, anything that may need to be re-done or re-covered at a later date. Easy, fast, clean, low-cost removal possible.
- Shelf life is approximately 1 year. For interior and exterior use.
- Available in rolls up to 30″ wide. Sheeting and slitting are possible.
- Large roll volume as low as $0.90 per square foot.